GMV, everything goes with it

1985 - Present, Vehicles, NO EBAY or COMMERCIAL SALES.

Moderator: Kurt Lesser

craig gilmore
G-Master Sergeant
G-Master Sergeant

GMV, everything goes with it

Post by craig gilmore » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:17 am

Hello all; it’s time to sell my HMMWV (GMV), including all parts and extras. $39,000
Truck: 1987 M998/6.2. One of the original trucks released by Marine Corps in the early 90s. Clean, unrestricted Florida title. This is not one of the current release, ragged out trucks sold by “government liquidators”. Truck is in excellent shape, has been in my hands for nearly 15 years and has less than 20,000 miles. Truck has been in 2 feature films, 1 documentary, and the entire Army Wives television series.
I have spent years collecting GMV parts to transform it into a “guntruck”. (Most parts are genuine, a couple are fabricated.) Truck has 4 complete swing arms, 1 gun rack, complete turret with M64 mount and accessories. 5 replica guns included: M2, M249, M240, M4, and MK43. Guns are all metal, heavy, excellent replicas, and include display ammo. All weapons and mounts are quickly removable making the truck far less intimidating for the daily drive.There are 2 AT4s, a working 4 station VIC1 with headsets, and 2 non-working radios (524, 442) The Warlock jammer has no electronics, instead it has a rotating convoy beacon for your road trips. Just pop off dome and hit the road.
Truck has LED lights all the way around and 4 high-back seats with shoulder belts.
Extras: 4 man softtop with doors and windshield frame (the soft doors quickly switch out with the half doors for cold weather ops) Truck also has custom rear curtain for same.
Special forces front bumper
Correct gunners shield
Tailgate or 2
Grill guards
New floor matts
4 new tires
Windshield glass
Rear door blanks
Winch bumper
Glow plug controller
New front axles and cv joints
Complete set of manuals (that’s a lot of manuals)
If it’s HMMWV related it goes, sorry I can’t be more specific, it’s just a lot of stuff.
I have plenty of photos I can text to you.
I also have a new in box “airsoft” minigun, demilitarized 50, and 16’ transport trailer to be sold separately, truck buyer has first right of refusal.
I will not export anything, so please don’t ask! Call or text Craig 850 255-1216
Attachments
E3993CAE-F1C4-411C-A497-A97173D8C341.jpeg

Return to “Humvee For Sale”