What is this modification?

M151 modifications, sugestions, and ideas, official MWO's and unofficial field mods

eod1
G-Sergeant
G-Sergeant

Re: What is this modification?

Post by eod1 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:47 pm

Unfortunately the Ranger unit made me who I am today. I do come across harsh at times and sometimes not. Those guys on that site including the EC 's chewed me up and spit me out. I'm running at a level 4 instead of a 10 .I'm sure if we met we would be drinking whiskey and smoking cigars. I got into that sport about 9 years ago and I was put through the ringer when it came to asking questions about what I could and couldn't do with a motor car. I treated you a lot better than I got treated if that makes a difference. Their rule book has been updated a lot and is lengthy. Now I have been looking for those rail wheels for the m151 and I think I found a lead on 4.
1942 GPW SAS Jeep
1944 GPW
MD500 Little Bird

199th MP
G-Major General
G-Major General

Post by 199th MP » Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:05 am

eod, one thing to keep in mind, there is probably no one more informed on M151 series vehicles than rick, and additionally, he is a viet nam combat vet, infantry, so he doesn't exactly have a thin skin. if he thinks you came across too harsh, as do i, also a nam combat vet, you should give that a little thought. i'm no ranger, i don't know if rick is, but don't pass the blame to them. it's yours. good luck on your project.

eod1
G-Sergeant
G-Sergeant

Post by eod1 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:34 pm

Well I just knew someone wouldn't just leave it alone. Remember who you are talking to. I tried to be nice but hell who cares. I'm a as$ Ho^e. I call out people not knowing what they don't know regardless of who they ARE and WHAT THEY HAVE DONE. Been there , seen it, did the same thing or worse. I'm not going to sit here and tell you my Kill wall experiences, what trophies I kept and so on. I'm not like you 199th MP. I called out someone that had bad info, yup sure did. I even checked my thoughts with 2 or 3 of my Event coordinators with the group that have anywhere between 27 and 36 yrs on the rail road. They said the same thing I did before I said anything on this site. Now Rick has good info on this M151 modification. If you have anything else to say to me , take it to a private IM
1942 GPW SAS Jeep
1944 GPW
MD500 Little Bird

Return to “M151 Modifications”