Staff car page

Ford, Plymouth, Dodge - Wanted, For Sale (NO AUCTION or EBAY), and Knowledge Base
robby101
G-Command Sergeant Major
G-Command Sergeant Major
Staff car page

Post by robby101 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:34 pm

Hi all.

I know that the staff car community is small. Therefor i want to let you guys know there is a page on facebook where we can share info and pictures of staff cars to increase the knowledge a bit.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/6981466 ... ?ref=share

Jerseyhawg
G-Master Sergeant
G-Master Sergeant

Re: Staff car page

Post by Jerseyhawg » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:22 pm

I wouldnt mind seeing a couple staff cars posted on here. I was glad I ran across this post. Heck, I never knew what a staff car was until a few days ago. A gentleman on this site had a great post where he and his son rebuilt and restored 2 WLA42's. They were great. And they were being towed by a staff car. Thats how I was introduced to a staff car. I saw that car and began reading, searching you tubes. Now I found another piece of militaria I like. A staff car.

My humble 2 cents.
Glenn
1952 M38

Jerseyhawg
G-Master Sergeant
G-Master Sergeant

Re: Staff car page

Post by Jerseyhawg » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:41 pm

Jerseyhawg wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:22 pm
I wouldnt mind seeing a couple staff cars posted on here. I was glad I ran across this post. Heck, I never knew what a staff car was until a few days ago. A gentleman on this site had a great post where he and his son rebuilt and restored 2 WLA42's. They were great. And they were being towed by a staff car. Thats how I was introduced to a staff car. I saw that car and began reading, searching you tubes. Now I found another piece of militaria I like. A staff car.

My humble 2 cents.

Geez, I made a mistake here I need to correct. Apologies. The 2 restored motorcycles were a 41WLA and 42WLA. And they were being towed by a COMMAND CAR. upon further research that lead to a STAFF CAR. You guys have to pardon me, some of my mistakes. I get overwhelmed with all the military vehicles on this site. Anyway, 2 more things, command car and staff cars. Werent they assigned by higher rank? Theres way to much in the way of things I like on this site. Its great.
Glenn
1952 M38

Return to “Staff Car”