Trade VEP top bow cast swivel for VEP MB swivel.

Feb, 1942 - GPW1 thru end of first contract, April, 1942 - GPW15000 NO EBAY or COMMERCIAL SALES.
BERLIN RED
Sergeant Major of the Gee
Trade VEP top bow cast swivel for VEP MB swivel.

Post by BERLIN RED » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:20 am

Just cleaned the cast top bow swivels up for my 41 mb. One is an a2903 the other is the early 5/16 fine thread gpw variant. Will trade for another original a2903 only.(I think that is the right part number).

100% guaranteed original and in very good condition. The markings are kind of blurry but that’s how they where cast.

Pm me. Can email or text pictures from before and after sand blasting.

Sorry but only trades in the USA.

Thanks.

JAB
G-General
G-General

Re: Trade VEP top bow cast swivel for VEP MB swivel.

Post by JAB » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:17 pm

I may be able to help but my numbers don't match exactly what you're asking for. I think I have an early MB style that you may need. I think both MB and GPW early versions were 5/16, but don't know for sure about the MB. I need one more GPW style for my '42 script GPW because I have one GPW marked swivel and one (apparent) MB marked style. They both have 5/16" fine thread thumb screws and 3/8-16 threads for the hex bolt. The GPW swivel I'm trying to match is marked;
F 1
GPW 1151270
There's also a 0 in a box on the other side

The one for trade appears to be marked;
A3719
8 and then the 0 in the box.

If what I have sounds like what you need please post a picture of the GPW swivel you're seeking to trade.

Thanx!
Attachments
IMG_6018.JPG
-Jeff

GR8GPN2U!!!

BERLIN RED
Re: Trade VEP top bow cast swivel for VEP MB swivel.

Post by BERLIN RED » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:09 am

Hey Jab. Sounds like an early swivel being 5/16, but I’m going to hold off for an A2901 (not the incorrect number I mentioned above).

My A2901 has been drilled out and retapped for 3/8 so if someone has an A2901 that has been repaired like such I would still consider it.

Thanks anyways!

Return to “VEP Ford GPW”