Anybody Want a RV Site at Camp Plymouth for Friday, Saturday Nghts?

North Bay Military Vehicle Club, to perserve and honor those for our military men & women. Exibit for historical purpose for those to admire and appreciate.

Moderator: mfrance

John Neuenburg
Gee Old Hand

Anybody Want a RV Site at Camp Plymouth for Friday, Saturday Nghts?

Post by John Neuenburg » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:59 pm

Site #190 in the 49er Village, April 21 check out 23rd, at our discounted group price, $72.39 nightly plus tax, which is no longer available because we turned unreserved sites in our discounted block back to the 49er system. If or when the 49er puts sites back on the market, they will be at their regular rates. This site is just past the office next to the event HQ tent. High profile.

I booked it to use for the Military Motorcycle, Scooter, and Bicycle Showcase on Friday to get a high visibility location and avoid the dirt and dust at the fairgrounds. It will be empty Friday morning when the bikes show up before the 10 a.m. display. This is over at around 2, so a new renter can take it over at normal check in time. I paid for it, so whoever wants it for Friday and Saturday nights will pay me.

This is a great spot for a vendor, display, or anyone wanting to be close to the store, cafe, pool, Rec Hall (Friday Raffle), main entrance (short walks or drives to the fairgrounds, offsite places). I can be reached by P.M. but prefer email.
Military Vehicle Collectors of California
MVPA 7404
1942 Ford GPW British Special Air Service Regiment Replica
1944 Willys MB
1941 Indian 640
BSA Folding Bicycles
M1942 Command Post Tent

Return to “North Bay Military Vehicle Club”