Passing of Terry O'Connor 7/8/2021

North Bay Military Vehicle Club, to perserve and honor those for our military men & women. Exibit for historical purpose for those to admire and appreciate.

Moderator: mfrance

mfrance
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Passing of Terry O'Connor 7/8/2021

Post by mfrance » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:47 pm

Sad news of the passing ....
Terry battle with brain Cancer has taken him too early in life

I'll give more information as I hear from his family regarding services

Terry was a great jeep restoration provider. Gave help with his knowledge and all around info with his business classic military automotive
Long time side kick to mike stopforth in the jeep restoration and parts buisness

mfrance
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Re: Passing of Terry O'Connor 7/8/2021

Post by mfrance » Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:56 pm

Hey all … Carolyn wanted me to send this all to you - and if you could please send it to whoever needs to know.

Thanks !
I hoping to get as many of the jeeps that Terry worked on to his memorial on Sunday, 11/14. It's going to be at the Pacific Coast Air museum from 2-5pm. We will have the commemorations first and then a BBQ similar to the ones that Terry and Mike used to have after that. We want to have the jeeps parked on display among the planes between the hanger where the food will be and where the memorial will be. I am asking for pictures of Terry that anyone has to be emailed to me. Do you want to post an announcement on Facebook for me? I will need the guys to RSVP and let me know if they will bring their jeeps. You can put Terry's email address in the post:
gpajeep@yahoo.com
😊
Carolyn Aiello, CMA North Bay

Return to “North Bay Military Vehicle Club”