Cloverdale Citrus Parade 2/15/20

North Bay Military Vehicle Club, to perserve and honor those for our military men & women. Exibit for historical purpose for those to admire and appreciate.

Moderator: mfrance

mfrance
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Cloverdale Citrus Parade 2/15/20

Post by mfrance » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:28 am

Happy Year New Everyone

Once again it is time for the Cloverdale Citrus Fair Parade, February 15, 2020. This is a fun event and we are always welcomed with a great response from the crowd. The Citrus Fair follows the parade with lots of fun things to do with children or grand children. They hold the event rain or shine. Last year Paul was the only one to brave the weather, so we are hoping for better weather this year. Please let me know if you plan to attend.

2020 Cloverdale Citrus Fair Parade
"California Dreaming" Theme
February 15 Judging at 9:45 Parade starts at 11:00

We typically line up on 3rd Street near the corner of Washington and 3rd

I hope some of you can attend

Jim Dreisback
292-7352

mfrance
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Re: Cloverdale Citrus Parade 2/15/20

Post by mfrance » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:33 am

Hello Gang,

I wanted to put out a call to all of our North Bay Boys to see if we can get a showing at the Cloverdale Citrus Fair Parade. I know many of you have done this parade before. It is a great small town parade and is the first parade of the year. I have been asked by Al Delsid (former MVCC member and current Commander for the Northern Cal. Sons of the American Legion) to rally the troops for the parade. Apparently he has 5 WWII vets that he wants to honor in the parade Celebrating the 75th Ann. of the end of the war. He would like to have them ride in the parade in our rigs. I told him that I would do what I can.
Details:
Date: Feb. 15th, 2020
Time: Parade starts at 11am Line up at 10:00
Staging: Usually on Commercial St. (look for the OD vehicles)

Let me know if you are available.
Thank You,
Scott Rohrs
415 259 8177

Return to “North Bay Military Vehicle Club”