FLAG DAY JUNE 16TH 2018 PETALUMA

North Bay Military Vehicle Club, to perserve and honor those for our military men & women. Exibit for historical purpose for those to admire and appreciate.

Moderator: mfrance

mfrance
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

FLAG DAY JUNE 16TH 2018 PETALUMA

Post by mfrance » Thu May 31, 2018 11:57 am

Dear Friends,

I hope this email finds you well. I want to ask you a favor to help spread the word that the Petaluma Elks will be conducting a public Flag Day Ceremony on June 16th at 10am at Walnut Park at the Gazebo.

You have a been a driving influence for our community when it comes to those that fought for our freedoms to allow us to have this democratic society we all enjoy. You have motivated me for years in the great work you have done in our community.

The Flag is very important and the Elks want to share a moving ceremony in public to educate the community on its rich history and what it stands for in the world. You have a strong network of men and women that have served our country and we want to have them in attendance to show American pride in that rich history.

FYI: The Rally Call is made! If you can attend bring your American Pride with you. If you are Vet and still have parts of your Uniform wear it. If you are a "Rider" bring your Flags. Owner of vintage military vehicles bring`em all. Military reenactors in Uniforms represent a long valiant history that the average folks need to be reminded of. Someone paid the price for their todays. This is all about being true to our Nation. Bring your kids or grandchildren. They are the future. Please fwd to others on your list. Time the Silent Majority became the Majority out front leading the way!! Our Grandparents & Parents did it for us. It is our time now.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Event: Flag Day
Date: June 16th
Time: 10am

Thank you in advance.

Randy Logan
Petaluma Elks Lodge
707-321-9513

Return to “North Bay Military Vehicle Club”