Clovedale Parade FEB 15th 2014

North Bay Military Vehicle Club, to perserve and honor those for our military men & women. Exibit for historical purpose for those to admire and appreciate.

Moderator: mfrance

mfrance
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Clovedale Parade FEB 15th 2014

Post by mfrance » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:36 pm

122th annual Cloverdale citrus parade is Saturday, Feburary 15th 11:00am in downtown Cloverdale. Parade officials info @ 707-894-3992 or e-mail tcitrus@sonic.net for qustions from parade officials

http://www.cloverdalecitrusfair.org

http://www.cloverdalecitrusfair.org/forms.php
above link, at bottom has entry form

CLOVERDALE CITRUS FAIR
FEBRUARY 14 - 17
The Citrus Fair Parade is Saturday, February 15 - 11AM

mfrance
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Re: Clovedale Parade FEB 15th 2014

Post by mfrance » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:23 pm

I have submitted an application for the North Bay Military Vehicle Club to have an entry in the Cloverdale Citrus Parade, Saturday February 15, 2014.

Mark your calendar, save the date....more details to follow.

As soon as I have our parade location, I'll send another email with that information and a meeting time. At this point, all I know is that we must be in place by 9:45 a.m. for judging.

See you on the 15th.

Jim Dreisback

mfrance
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Re: Clovedale Parade FEB 15th 2014

Post by mfrance » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:57 pm

Good morning everyone

It looks like we are going to get a break in the weather for the Cloverdale parade on this coming Saturday morning. I have yet to get any information back on our position in the parade, but it will most likely be the same as last year's parade. If I don't have an exact position number by Friday, I will at least give you general directions. The parade starts at 11 AM and they want us in position by 10 AM. Steve Lash has offered to lead a group from Cricklewood in Larkfield for those who would like to join up for the trip North. I will verify a time with Steve, but we normally gather at 9 AM and depart at 9:15. Please reply back if you are planning on joining us for the parade and if you will be at Cricklewood on Saturday morning.
Jim Dreisback

Return to “North Bay Military Vehicle Club”