Sonoma County Air Show Aug 17-18th 2013

North Bay Military Vehicle Club, to perserve and honor those for our military men & women. Exibit for historical purpose for those to admire and appreciate.

Moderator: mfrance

mfrance
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Sonoma County Air Show Aug 17-18th 2013

Post by mfrance » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:21 pm

Hello members....

Jim Neider, our go-to guy for the airshow, is asking who will be attending with their vehicle(s).

He needs to know by Aug 1st so he can order the entry wrist bands. His count must include everyone coming in your vehicle (if they want to get in free). Jim needs the NAMES OF EVERYONE coming in your vehicle. Because the issue of wrist bands will be carefully monitored by the air show, the number given to us is subject to change.

The Air Show is August 17 and 18, 2013.

More details about our club's participation will follow. For now, please call 707-823-2192 and let Jim know you will be there and/or help. You can email Jim in care of his wife's email at anick.neider@yahoo.com. In the subject line be sure to indicate the message is for Jim.

http://www.wingsoverwinecountry.org/
above link to air show site
http://www.surfacezero.com/g503/showgal ... p?cat=2111
above link to photos from past air shows

mfrance
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Re: Sonoma County Air Show Aug 17-18th 2013

Post by mfrance » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:24 pm

***FINAL NOTICE***

The Pacific Coast Air Museum Airshow is fast approaching on August 17 & 18.
While I have made contact with sixteen members of our N.B.M.V.C. I need to hear from any of you that I haven't heard from.
Please give me a call at 823-2192 if you are planning to attend the show.
Our contact at the museum must hear from us by August 7th in order for us to obtain entrance arm bands.

Jim

Return to “North Bay Military Vehicle Club”