NEKAF help finding side indicators

1950 - 1968, M38, M38A1, M170, modifications, sugestions, and ideas, official MWO's and unofficial field mods.
Thundercleese
G-Civilian
NEKAF help finding side indicators

Post by Thundercleese » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:48 pm

My dad and I just acquired a m38a1 1957 from a family friend that passed away. As we were researching to put it back in shape, we discovered that it was a NEKAF jeep. Still with the original dutch plates.
Missing were the front fender reflectors which were obviously there, indicated by the holes in the fenders. Along with holes where the side indicator lights went on both drivers and passenger side just outside behind the seats. We were able to easily fabricate the metal struts that the reflectors attach to, however we are finding it impossible to come across the side indicator lights here in the good ole U.S. of A. Other research on the internet has me going around in circles. We are looking to give it a face lift with all of it's original Nederland's markings. Any help would be.... well, ... helpful .. those lights are the only thing we can't come across or replicate. Thanks in advance.

sinrisnekaf
G-Staff Sergeant
G-Staff Sergeant

Re: NEKAF help finding side indicators

Post by sinrisnekaf » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:32 pm

Hello, let me know what exactly you need.
Photos can be helpful.
Greetings from the Netherlands, Chris

Return to “M38, M38a1 Modifications”