Vintage Wiring Company

Armor, Military Vehicles, Wanted, For Sale (NO AUCTION or EBAY), and Knowledge Base
M.Leberman
G-Staff Sergeant
G-Staff Sergeant

Vintage Wiring Company

Post by M.Leberman » Tue May 10, 2022 5:37 pm

Hi guys, i have been trying to get in contact with vintage wiring for 2 weeks as im ready for the wiring harness for my scout. Ive emailed and called. At first you could leave a message on their phone and now it just says mailbox full. Anyone have any incite on their status. Im terrified they have gone out of business or something. God knows where id get a wiring harness if they have. I thought maybe they were on vacation or something or im hoping. Their web site look normal i just cant get any response from them.

ML

judyronM
Sergeant Major of the Gee
Sergeant Major of the Gee

Re: Vintage Wiring Company

Post by judyronM » Wed May 11, 2022 4:40 am

It took a couple times for me to get through to them. Like all the mess we are in they are having issues with material, labor, etc. Don't be in any hurry for the wiring, it took me about 3 months to get mine, glad I ordered it before I needed it. They don't stock these and make them to order. Just keep trying, you will find they have quit the backlog of orders to make.

Ron M.

M.Leberman
G-Staff Sergeant
G-Staff Sergeant

Re: Vintage Wiring Company

Post by M.Leberman » Sun May 15, 2022 3:38 pm

Thanks Ron, i kept trying like you said and finally got them and put my order in. Like you said shorthanded and working hard.

ML

Return to “Armor”