Not planning on shipping this! I will carry it to Aberdeen Md for sale 8-10 May:
Used M30 Trolley that holds the long tail cradle, it needs the following: 4 outer rollers, 1 pintle clamp lever (look at photo's it's what you will get.)
I would likely use my lathe to copy 4 inner shoulder bolts and a few bearings or front rolling jack wheels as an interim replacements if I needed this piece, but I don't have a nice Scout Car in my future. Here's a link to a guy offering the parts:viewtopic.php?f=30&t=277954&p=1615753&h ... s#p1615753
I cannot speak for him, he's been on the G503 forum since 2007...
I will deliver the mount to Aberdeen for pickup or sale there and if you cannot pick it up or arrange for someone to get it for you, please pass on this one. I'm not a shipper of things....Paying ahead of time ensures it's yours upon arrival at Aberdeen....
Asking $1300 (1st PM with payment in order)
Remember I will deliver it to Aberdeen or you can pick it up in South Eastern Virginia.
V/R W. Winget
Aberdeen spaces Green A1-A3, down by the Stadium loading dock and the vehicle judging area.
Armor, Military Vehicles, Wanted, For Sale (NO AUCTION or EBAY), and Knowledge Base
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- W. Winget
- LTC, U.S. Army
- Posts: 2618
- Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2002 12:37 pm
- Location: USA, Virginia, Carrollton
- top.jpg (117.02 KiB) Viewed 168 times
- right 1.jpg (113.38 KiB) Viewed 168 times
- left.jpg (110.64 KiB) Viewed 168 times
- Front (note outer rollers and bolts (M))
- front.jpg (130.29 KiB) Viewed 168 times
- Bottom.jpg (124.62 KiB) Viewed 168 times
- Back (note lock handle (M))
- back.jpg (122.85 KiB) Viewed 168 times
Looking for 1918 Standard B 'Liberty' truck parts
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: SteveM8 and 5 guests