Pair of Mules for sale

M274 Mechanical Mule Wanted, For Sale (NO AUCTION or EBAY), and Knowledge Base
farrellm55
G-Private First Class
G-Private First Class

Pair of Mules for sale

Post by farrellm55 » Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:46 pm

Image[/img][/img][/img]<t><t>I have two mules for sale. I hope this works better than my last post/ I have one A5 that I got with 30 hours on it 23 years ago. It only had to be painted and serviced. I have kept it stock and have used it parades etc. I have put 50 hours on it in 20 years. I kept it up with filters and axle gear oil etc. I had to change trans seals. Photos to follow. I do use this to go to the store in the summer time as they are legal in Pi A. I have put electric start in it as I am to old to pull the rope. I am asking $7,000 for it.<br/><br/>
<br/><br/>
My second mule was rebuilt from ground with parts many of Bill Watsons custom parts. This mule is an A5 however I have four wheel steer added to it. It is not as pretty as the one above but is built to last. I use it to go up trails and boon dogging. It also is electric start. like the on above. The parts all came to me from the Air Force on pallets. We built them two completely and they gave me two for my use. My mechanic and I split the spoils. This one am asking $8,000<br/><br/>
<br/><br/>
I have boxes of parts to include extra knuckles, Gas Tank filters and other parts. I Bill Watson bless his soul sold me 4 of the Mule wide Rims I use in the snow. Only used 2 times in snow and on trail. Photos are on my Facebook Marketplace</t>

Wardawg
G-Private First Class
G-Private First Class

Re: Pair of Mules for sale

Post by Wardawg » Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:01 am

Do you have any parts for sale?
Looking for a complete AO42.

Mark Jennings
G-Second Lieutenant
G-Second Lieutenant

Re: Pair of Mules for sale

Post by Mark Jennings » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:19 am

Hello, are these mules still available? Thank you.
Never enough time to do it right but always enough time to do it over.

"Just name me a hero and I`ll prove he`s a bum". Greg "Pappy" Boyington.

1942 Bantam Trailer
1942 WLA
1943 GPW
1948 Indian Chief
1950 Indian Arrow
1960 Wife.

Return to “Mule M274”