I heard some great news!

M274 Mechanical Mule Wanted, For Sale (NO AUCTION or EBAY), and Knowledge Base
Auto Shop teacher
G-Lieutenant Colonel
G-Lieutenant Colonel
I heard some great news!

Post by Auto Shop teacher » Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:31 pm

As you may know Charles Witt (Muleman 7) who was a frequent poster here and on other boards as well passed away about a year ago, and John Emery was able to purchase all of Charles Witt's mules and quite an extensive inventory of mule parts as well.

John said it took (2) 26 foot trucks as well as (2) trailers, (one was 32' long) just to bring it all home. John said all 4 vehicles were MAXED OUT as far as loaded up. As a result John is going to be a busy boy the next few months going through all of the new inventory he now has. When he is finished he should be in great shape to serve any of our mule parts needs for some time.

What a win for all of us here as John in not only a great guy, but a pleasure to deal with. (Not to mention he REALLY knows his mules!)
Last edited by Auto Shop teacher on Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chuck W.
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General
Re: I heard some great news!

Post by Chuck W. » Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:52 am

That is good news! There was a lot of concern over what would happen to those parts. Charles had, among other things, an extensive inventory of magneto parts, which should help us all. Good job, John!

Return to “Mule M274”