M274 Mechanical Mule Wanted, For Sale (NO AUCTION or EBAY), and Knowledge Base
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- G-Private First Class
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:48 pm
We have governor covers only. We have painted and original condition. We are asking $75 each. The shipping would depend on where you are.
- Photo Apr 16, 10 22 43 AM.jpg (138.48 KiB) Viewed 2063 times
- Photo Apr 16, 10 22 10 AM.jpg (136.78 KiB) Viewed 2063 times
- Photo Apr 16, 10 21 49 AM.jpg (131.82 KiB) Viewed 2063 times
- G-Lieutenant Colonel
- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:46 am
Make SURE that the governor you buy is for the mule engine, there are LOTS of genset governors out there for the 2A042 engines but I doubt they will work as gensets are set to run at a fixed RPM.
- G-Master Sergeant
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:24 pm
That's why I am posting an ad here, hopefully someone has one instead of taking a risk on E-gay
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:50 am
I just put a genset governor on mine and it is running great! Only modifications required were to cut the threaded end off of the shaft (extended about 3/8 inch beyond the splines) and swap the "J" shaped lever arm and spring from the old to the new, and then readjust the idle speed.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests