perno balestra willys

Italian Historic Military Vehicles Club
A place where members of HMV, IMVCC, CVMS and all the other italian clubs of military vehicles can find a space for discussion

Moderator: pierino

mario_anselmo
G-Private First Class
G-Private First Class
perno balestra willys

Post by mario_anselmo » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:18 pm

Buonasera a tutti mi chiamo Mario, da luglio del 2022 felice possessore di una willys.
Approffittando del tempo invernale sto eseguendo alcuni lavori sul mezzo: rifacimento completo impianto frenante, ricentinatura balestre. A seguito di ciò durante la fase di smontaggio rilevo che il perno che va all'intyerno della bronzina della balestra ha gioco sul foro di alloggiamento in quanto lo stesso è " consumato " e il millerighe presente sul perno stesso abbastanza deteriorato. Compro due perni di ricambio ma una volta in mio possesso rilevo che il diametro del 1000 righe è inferiore a quello del perno vecchio.
A seguito di svariati controlli e misure giugno ad una conclusione: il perno è stato ricostruito con il 1000 rughe maggiorato.
la fattura è di buona qualità e probabilemnte è stato cementato dato la notevole durezza superficiale. RItengo sia stato costruito in quanto il taglio all'interno del quale andrebbe il grasso non è stato eseguio con una fresa come in origine ma probabilmente tramite flessibilee il paaso del 1000 righe e maggiore rispetto ad un perno roginale.
Avete idea di qualche produzione post bellica; pensavo OARE probabilmente per recuperare eventuali ovalizzazioni dovute all'uso

Grazie
Attachments
20230111_174732.jpg
20230111_174723.jpg

canterogabriele
G-First Sergeant
G-First Sergeant

Re: perno balestra willys

Post by canterogabriele » Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:14 am

Probabilmente sono modifiche fatte nel dopoguerra quando nessuno ingrassava i perni che bloccandosi consumavano la sede nel telaio.
Credo ti convenga riempire di saldatura il foro ovalizzato e rifare un foro nuovo di diametro giusto.
Ciao

157°
G-Sergeant Major
G-Sergeant Major

Post by 157° » Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:10 am

oppure..... :roll: lo a fatto zio Orso-giuan :lol: :lol: OPS.... avevo capito che quello "artigianale fosse il vecchio che hai smontato......mi rimangio tutto!
Last edited by 157° on Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

17thAirborne
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Post by 17thAirborne » Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:59 am

mario_anselmo wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:18 pm
Buonasera a tutti mi chiamo Mario, .... pensavo OARE probabilmente per recuperare eventuali ovalizzazioni dovute all'uso

Grazie
GOOGLE Translation for our understanding:

Good evening everyone my name is Mario, happy owner of a willys since July 2022.
Taking advantage of the winter weather, I'm carrying out some work on the vehicle: complete overhaul of the braking system, leaf spring relining. As a result of this, during the disassembly phase, I notice that the pin that goes inside the bushing of the leaf spring has play on the housing hole as it is "worn out" and the spline present on the pin itself is quite deteriorated. I buy two spare pins but once in my possession I notice that the diameter of the 1000 rows is smaller than that of the old pin.
Following various checks and measurements, I came to one conclusion: the pin was rebuilt with the increased 1000 wrinkles.
the workmanship is of good quality and it was probably cemented given the considerable surface hardness. I believe it was built because the cut inside which the fat would go was not performed with a milling cutter as originally but probably with a flexible one and the paaso of 1000 lines and greater than a original pin.
Do you have any idea of ​​some post war production; I thought OARE probably to recover any ovalizations due to use
Oz

Feb 43 GPW 98532 USA 20206257
Oct 70 Land Rover Series 2a 25334079G NZ16GF36
http://gpw.castraponere.com/ (My Restoration Page)

17thAirborne
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Post by 17thAirborne » Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:00 am

canterogabriele wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:14 am
Probabilmente sono modifiche fatte nel dopoguerra quando nessuno ingrassava i perni che bloccandosi consumavano la sede nel telaio.
Credo ti convenga riempire di saldatura il foro ovalizzato e rifare un foro nuovo di diametro giusto.
Ciao
GOOGLE Translation

They are probably changes made after the war when no one greased the pins which, when blocked, wore out the seat in the frame.
I think you should fill the oval hole with welding and make a new hole of the right diameter.
Oz

Feb 43 GPW 98532 USA 20206257
Oct 70 Land Rover Series 2a 25334079G NZ16GF36
http://gpw.castraponere.com/ (My Restoration Page)

Return to “IHMVC”