Nov. 18, 1941 - MB100001 thru Mar. 6, 1942 - MB125809 NO EBAY or COMMERCIAL SALES.
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:50 pm
Please help the discussion with an early 41 slat Purolator top bolt color?????
Is it black or cad? I can't seem to find documentation for one or the other.
- G-Second Lieutenant
- Posts: 555
- Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:40 pm
- Location: Wheeling, Illinois (Chicago area)
Here are a few pics to answer your question: Black
Chris Doran (email@example.com
GP 9671 (5-01-41)
Slat 103178 (12-12-41)
GPW 75591 (10-42)
Bantam T3-C 25038 (Early 48)
- G-Lieutenant General
- Posts: 5346
- Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2003 2:29 am
- Location: Omaha, Nebraska USA and Republic of Ireland
Dee, you don’t believe me?
They were plated, yes....but then painted!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests