Nov. 18, 1941 - MB100001 thru Mar. 6, 1942 - MB125809 NO EBAY or COMMERCIAL SALES.
- Posts: 1625
- Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2003 7:03 pm
- Location: Little Meadows PA
Heres pics of the grill mounting, I dont see any pads under there,
- mount 011a.gif (220.64 KiB) Viewed 346 times
- mount 010a.gif (172.37 KiB) Viewed 346 times
- Equipment Operator, Heavy -2nd Class
- Posts: 6154
- Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2002 9:15 am
- Location: Millbrae, CA
Thanks Adam, those photos answers the question. It must have been an optical illusion in the earlier photo that led me to believe there was a pad in there. Also, if that one photo of the bolt head was the same bolt as was pointed to, it appears to be a TR20 as the zero looks pretty clear. That would be a hunch but it also means that the bolts were pretty consistent with most markings on bolts TR20 on slats. Drive train and steering gear would have had something else on the bolt heads.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests