Toy/model jeeps FOR SALE

Question and opinion regarding modeling
B.C.
SGT/USMC
SGT/USMC

Toy/model jeeps FOR SALE

Post by B.C. » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:33 am

I have a bunch of miniature jeeps which have mostly been in a glass case for years. They include the nice Danbury Mint model with the M2 machinegun with the original box it came in, a Gonio jeep, a Gonio jeep kit in the original box, (I think I also have a Gonio jeep kit with trailer, but no box), several variations of the lightweight steel Arnold jeeps, some with figures, including one that does not say Military Police on it, and one in the rare Constabulary paint scheme. I also have a Dale ID model jeep (not sure if it's original or a knockoff) and two different sizes of the aluminum jeep cigarette lighters made in Germany after the war. The larger one has the ashtray trailer. I probably have at least 7 or 8 of the Arnold jeeps, some good for parts only.

Take your pick of any of the above pieces for $150 each. Arnold parts jeeps less, of course. The small jeep lighter is $75 and Dale marked jeep is $75. I would have to dig up the Arnold parts jeeps to see just what I have, but I know I have one which has had the wheels and steering wheel removed and painted USMC green, which I had intended to build a crate for. Doesn't everyone want the elusive jeep in a crate?

All prices plus actual cost of shipping. I'd make someone a lot better deal if you want the whole works.

If anyone has any interest in any or all of them, please email me at amcmightymite@earthlink.net and I will be glad to take some pictures and email them to you.
Brian Cowdery
USMC 1968-71

B.C.
SGT/USMC
SGT/USMC

Re: Toy/model jeeps FOR SALE

Post by B.C. » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:33 am

Can anyone use any of the pieces mentioned in this post? I need to either sell them or pack them away and let my kids sell 'em 20 years from now. They would make a great "instant jeep collection". Some of them are extremely hard to find anymore.
Brian Cowdery
USMC 1968-71

Return to “Models, Toys, and Remote Control MV Equipment”