Complete M1151 Top Setup with doors for sale

1985 - Present, Vehicles, NO EBAY or COMMERCIAL SALES.

Moderator: Kurt Lesser

Ted Gates
G-Brigadier General
G-Brigadier General

Complete M1151 Top Setup with doors for sale

Post by Ted Gates » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:55 pm

I have a mostly complete, like new, green M1511 complete top setup from windshield back to sponson's. No armor.
Includes:
Complete 1151 windshield with standard glass, new style wiper motor, harness, sun visor, roof mounts, seals and new mirrors. All installed.
New style aluminum roof (no insulation). All roof mounting snubbers and hardware. Green.
Used M1151 turret with crank, weapons mount, hatch and sling. Not installed in roof. Tan.
New style sponsons with spall liners and mounting plates. New antenna base and whip installed. Green.
New style C-pillar bar that connects the sponson's together for roof to sit on and mount to. Hard ware included.
New style aluminum hatch with insulation, gaskets, latches, lift rods and safety support rod. Green.
Supplemental doors, like new, complete. One glass has a scratch but very usable and does not obstruct l.r. passenger's view. Green.

This complete setup was nos (except for turret) and then I installed them, but now I will be removing them. It is hard to find a complete setup like this ready to bolt on to your truck.

Price is $23,000. No parting out. Buyer can do that!
Pick up in person. Shipping is buyer's responsibility.

Located in Eaton Rapids, MI 4827

It would look good on my M1152 for sale! Just saying. I am clearing out the barns and still have a bunch of hmmwv stuff.

PM me if interested. Pictures to follow soon.

Return to “Humvee For Sale”