HMMWV Exportation

1985 - Present, Questions, discussions, regarding anything related to the Humvee. (NO AUCTION or EBAY)

Moderator: Kurt Lesser

JDiesel72
G-Private
G-Private

HMMWV Exportation

Post by JDiesel72 » Thu May 18, 2023 6:18 am

Good Day ALL! I have a question/query. I need HELP! I have two HMMWV's a 1987 M1097 A2 and a 1993 M1097 Both have clean SF97's and I am in the process of getting them both registered here in California. Once i get them fixed up and registered running etc. My plan is to Ship them to my place in Brazil. The rough terrain that i drive on there is the main reason that i purchased them. Now to the Question. What does it take to Get an export License > ?

Here is what I have done so Far. I have an account registered with the BIS (Bureau of Industry and Security) but when I go to the SNAP-R to fill out for an export license that is where i get confused. The vehicles are listed as ECCN 0A606 Demilitarized vehicles. Are there companies that can be contracted to file the Export License for me or is is so simple that i am making it hard? Has anyone out there Shipped a HUMVEE to Brazil? If so I could really use some help on this step. Once I have the Export Licenses I can then go to contracting Transporters RORO or Container Etc... And then the Brazilian RED tape for import licenses but that i can deal with in good time. Cross that bridge when I get to it Right. So for now any help would be greatly appreciated. Send me a PM if you got something Thanks

Richard-Arizona
G-Civilian

Re: HMMWV Exportation

Post by Richard-Arizona » Sun May 28, 2023 6:38 am

Hello, we have been exporting Humvees with License since 2016 / If you are interested in our services, contact us! Best regards /

JDiesel72
G-Private
G-Private

Post by JDiesel72 » Wed May 31, 2023 6:05 am

Richard-Arizona wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 6:38 am
Hello, we have been exporting Humvees with License since 2016 / If you are interested in our services, contact us! Best regards /
Hello, Yes I would like to talk to you about exporting. can you PM me with an email or contact info

JDiesel72
G-Private
G-Private

Post by JDiesel72 » Wed May 31, 2023 6:22 am

Here is My truck arriving home from the auction.
IMG-20230205-WA0035.jpg
IMG-20230202-WA0011.jpg

Return to “Humvee Technical Knowledge Base -”