Theft Alert - Aaron Horrocks Collection

Military Vehicle Collectors of California Club Forum.

Moderator: John Neuenburg

AaronHorrocks
G-Brigadier General
G-Brigadier General

Theft Alert - Aaron Horrocks Collection

Post by AaronHorrocks » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:18 pm

THEFT ALERT

Beverly Jones, aka Beverly Horrocks has illegally sold my property out of her house. Many of my military surplus and film production items have resurfaced, as they were being resold. Some of the people buying my property are MVCC/MVPA members. It appears that Beverly had told prospective buyers that her husband collected military stuff. My father, Gary Horrocks was never in the military, and did not collect militaria.
Everything that Beverly sold was mine!

Beverly Jones had spent several years calling the police reporting 'Domestic Disputes' that didn't happen, while she was home alone, and while I was away serving my country in the Marines. I was hundreds or thousands of miles away at the times of these incidents, and I could not be reached. Due to police misconduct, I was not informed of these calls, nor did they follow up with me. They were discovered years later with legal assistance. 
These calls & incident reports were the basis of Beverly falsely accusing me of 'Domestic Violence' and having the police raid me, throw me out of the house, and confiscate my firearm collection worth over $800,000 (at the time). 

Charges were eventually dropped, however, in the meantime Beverly used this opportunity to steal everything that I own. Over a million dollars of personal property, business inventory, antiques, and collections. It is too much to list here, however it includes: Clothes, Computers, Stereos, Electronics, Photography equipment, tools, Military Uniforms, Military Tents, Military Equipment, Military Vehicles, Military Vehicle Parts, Classic Car Parts, Firearms (illegal to sell without a background check), Firearm parts, Ammo (illegal to sell without a background check), Costumes, Replica Movie Props, and much more.

Beverly Jones is a convicted violent criminal. She had stalked her ex husband for two years and then violently attacked his new girlfriend. She pled 'No Contest' to the criminal charges.
She is a danger to herself and others, I do not recommend confronting her over this matter. She is prone to violent outbursts, and she has thrown rocks at my truck and broke the windshield. 

I have sued her several times for lawyers fees, and property damage, such as breaking my windshield, destroying my Marine Corps uniforms which I needed for work. I have more pending lawsuits to file against her, however she has not been responding to Demand Letters, and has been avoiding Legal Process Servers.
Every case so far has been ruled in my favor, and I have been awarded damages, however Beverly has refused to pay. Considering that she has illegally sold over a million dollars worth of my assets, and also sold her house for $722,000 she most definitely has the finances to reimburse me for the expenses that she caused. The most important matter at hand would be the recovery of my property, as most of it is irreplaceable. 

Any information on the whereabouts of Beverly Jones aka Beverly Horrocks, or any information that can help in the recovery of the stolen property should be emailed to: 
aaronhorrocks@gmail.com

--
Aaron Horrocks
USMC 2009-2017
1952 M38A1C - 106mm Recoilless Rifle
1953 M38A1 - 1/4 Ton Army #20992444
1952 M100 - 1/4 Ton Army Trailer
1967 M52A2 - 5 Ton Tractor
1966 M172A1 - 25 Ton Lowboy
1983 M1061A1 - 5 Ton Trailer
1984 XM971E1 - 10 Ton E Data
1989 M116A2 - 3/4 Ton Trailer
M353

DDTrustee
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Re: Theft Alert - Aaron Horrocks Collection

Post by DDTrustee » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:44 am

make sure you send your legal papers to epay - they don't like to host stolen stuff.
reenacting and WWII history

W. Winget
LTC, U.S. Army
LTC, U.S. Army

Post by W. Winget » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:23 am

I was going to suggest Cell Phone tracking, as almost everyone on Earth has one and a contract, therefore she can be located...
Good Luck, sounds like a movie script with the Devil.
V/R W. Winget
Looking for 1918 Standard B 'Liberty' truck parts

blitz67
G-Major
G-Major

Post by blitz67 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:29 am

Seams an odd place to post a dispute between two adults. Sorry, but if this is all true why has she not been arrested? Just seams odd to put this in a public forum because in this country everyone is considered innocent until proven guilty......Including Beverly In fact, you might want to delete this thread as it is slander and could actually get you in a pinch! I was reading your blog and it seams you have had a lot of stuff stolen in the past, including your grandmother ring and tools and 40-50,000 worth of merchandise but were the police involved?? Its almost like the thieves are following you through life, kind of like Jaws following the Brodies to the Caribbean......I just think you should delete this thread to protect yourself.

P.S. Why is your property at her house???? Almost like you are asking for trouble Aaron

blitz67
G-Major
G-Major

Post by blitz67 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:34 am

"These calls & incident reports were the basis of Beverly falsely accusing me of 'Domestic Violence' and having the police raid me, throw me out of the house, and confiscate my firearm collection worth over $800,000 (at the time).

Charges were eventually dropped, however, in the meantime Beverly used this opportunity to steal everything that I own. Over a million dollars of personal property, business inventory, antiques, and collections. It is too much to list here, however it includes: Clothes, Computers, Stereos, Electronics, Photography equipment, tools, Military Uniforms, Military Tents, Military Equipment, Military Vehicles, Military Vehicle Parts, Classic Car Parts, Firearms (illegal to sell without a background check), Firearm parts, Ammo (illegal to sell without a background check), Costumes, Replica Movie Props, and much more"

Well, if the charges were dropped we can all assume you got your firearms collection back?? $800,000?? Really? that's kind of subjective don't you think? I guess you can put whatever price you want on something, doesn't make it worth that much.

"People love it when you lose, we need dirty laundry"

Bryan
G-Colonel
G-Colonel

Post by Bryan » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:51 am

if she sold the house with the help of a court judgement you can block her from getting the $ in the escrow account or at least slow it down if its not to late, just my 2 cents
41 GP 14935
42 MB II6359 Slatgrill
51 CJ3A
43 Kubelwagen
53 M-170
Trailers, Bantam T-3,Converto,M-100
M-416, Ben Hur (Checker)USN MKII

Return to “MVCC”