New Member looking to surprise my wife with a ride in something awesome.

Military Vehicle Collectors Club of Oregon Club Forum.

Moderator: Steve Greenberg

NWK
G-Civilian

New Member looking to surprise my wife with a ride in something awesome.

Post by NWK » Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:29 pm

:D Hello MVCCO, my name is Nate and my wife Amanda and I live in McMinnville, my wife loves all military vehicles and large off-road capable rigs the bigger the better but we are Jeep owners so those also hold a soft spot. I would like to surprise her for our wedding anniversary January 25th with a ride in something awesome. We hope to buy our own military rig sometime in the future but for now I would love to keep that passion alive by letting her experience first hand a dream vehicle. I’m grateful for whatever but she does love HMMWVs, FMTVs, Unimogs, Jeeps, but honestly she would be thrilled with anything! Thank you in advance and look forward to meeting you all at upcoming events this year!

Respectfully,
Nate

John Neuenburg
Gee Old Hand

Re: New Member looking to surprise my wife with a ride in something awesome.

Post by John Neuenburg » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:20 pm

I hope the ride materializes! If you like big hardware and care to take a big road trip this April, follow some of your Oregon military vehicle fans to the Camp Plymouth Military Vehicle Show & Swap Meet in Plymouth, CA. It is April 19 through 22, 2023. Biggest annual MV event in the Western half of North America. Maybe take in some other tourism in the area. If you want some tips, let me know.

Event details are on www.MVCCNews.net on the Events tab. We also have some chatter on the MVCC club forum here on the G.

Secret intel: There will probably be a WW2 M5A1 Stuart tank at the meet. Usually a halftrack or two, and lots of big trucks. People can drive their MVs at our event.

Military Vehicle Collectors of California
MVPA 7404
1942 Ford GPW British Special Air Service Regiment Replica
1944 Willys MB
1941 Indian 640
BSA Folding Bicycles
M1942 Command Post Tent

Return to “MVCCO”