TOWER PARK 2015 COUNT

Southern Oregon Military Vehicle Collectors Club Forum.

Moderator: Bulldog58

User avatar
John Neuenburg
Gee Old Hand
Posts: 2798
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2003 1:18 pm
Location: U.S. Left Coast

Re: TOWER PARK 2015 COUNT

Post by John Neuenburg » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:14 am

Tuesday weather forecast is GREAT ALL WEEK. Only 10% chance of percipiteration a couple days. That leave 90% chance of FUN. The only thing that will screw it up now is you Orygonians bringing something that you usually have a lot of and we don't. If you get my drift. DON'T SAY THE FOUR LETTER WORD!
Military Vehicle Collectors of California

Image
44 Ford M20
42 GPW, Special Air Service replica
41 Indian 640
BSA folding bikes

goldhill joe
U.S.N. Veteran ( MM/1 )
U.S.N. Veteran ( MM/1 )
Posts: 613
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2004 6:46 pm
Location: The great north-west

Re: TOWER PARK 2015 COUNT

Post by goldhill joe » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:03 am

Thank you John, we were glad to soak things for you on Fri evening and early Sat AM.
You folks down South put on a really swell show------Thanks to ALL. :D
DESTROY AMERICA-JOIN AN ENVIRONMENTAL GROUP.............
MVPA 16227-former
SOMVCC-FORMER member
NRG

GRAVEDIGGER
G-Sergeant Major
G-Sergeant Major
Posts: 191
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:10 am

Re: TOWER PARK 2015 COUNT

Post by GRAVEDIGGER » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:43 pm

What a great time. The only draw back is it's already over for another year.
It was great to see everyone again. I always learn something new about my WC12.
Only 11 months 3 weeks to go.

The Fireman
U.S.M.C. Veteran
U.S.M.C. Veteran
Posts: 1244
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2003 9:52 am
Location: Banjoland, So. Orygun Territorium

Re: TOWER PARK 2015 COUNT

Post by The Fireman » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:54 am

G.D.,

Don't go figurin on the dang days already. Give it a rest and do some wrenchin on your Dodge for a change. If ya turn to, you should have her up and parading this year.

F
The Fireman
NRG

GRAVEDIGGER
G-Sergeant Major
G-Sergeant Major
Posts: 191
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:10 am

Re: TOWER PARK 2015 COUNT

Post by GRAVEDIGGER » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:09 pm

Good advice Uncle Frank :)
P.S. You have convinced me, but can ya convince me wife :shock:

Post Reply

Return to “SOMVCC”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest