WC52 for sale or trade... Need a Jeep L134 engine... Or a CJ / MB / GPW on a trade

Power Wagon truck forums, M37 etc.
mvdude1
G-Command Sergeant Major
G-Command Sergeant Major

WC52 for sale or trade... Need a Jeep L134 engine... Or a CJ / MB / GPW on a trade

Post by mvdude1 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:31 am

Hi All, I posted this same posting in the WW2 jeep wanted forum, so just a cut and pasted here, but this is related to WC52 that I own, or an L134 jeep engine, or even a CJ / MB / GPW on a trade. I am willing to consider anything, up or down valuewise on a trade scale, what ever works out for both.
I am in NW Florida and I am looking for an L134 rebuilt and running engine for my 1945 MB. Something that is currently running well with good internals and oil presssure. It can be a gear driven CJ engine or a WW2 engine. I would consider a runnng engine in a frame for sure or even a CJ / MB / GPW on a trade. Don't care about the frame absolutely having a jeep body with it. I have many Dodge 1941 - 1945 WC parts to trade and even a complete and well running WC52 3/4 ton wepons carrier with the correct Braden MU2 winch and great compression that was rebuilt in Europe and then surplussed back to the US. This WC52 has a new replacement gas tank and sending unit. It has the large, late war 12 volt generator. I spent years outside though, so the sheet metal, although strait, needs work. It has a strait all steel bed, and the bed could be repaired with patch panels. Fenders are strait, head lights good, nose and hood strait and repairable. The windshield and cab is too far gone though. It needs a replacement cab. The frame is excellent, it moves in the yard and the 4wd and winch work. It has 5 wheels, 4 are combat rims, and some extra 900x16 tires with agressive tread, but not NDT or NDCC tread. There is a gentleman in Colorado that I have corresponded with that has a rust free complete body for less than $3,000. Of course, I can provide photos of anything. Open for all suggestions related to a trade. Thanks! Bob Stopka MVPA #3986 (40 years) Cell / text 850-624-6319 robert.stopka@outlook.com
Bob Stopka (MVPA # 3986 )

Return to “Power Wagon Forums”