FS: Dodge winch bumpers - lower price

Power Wagon truck forums, M37 etc.
Fred Coldwell
G-Brigadier General
G-Brigadier General

FS: Dodge winch bumpers - lower price

Post by Fred Coldwell » Thu May 27, 2021 6:25 pm

For Sale: A pair of Dodge truck original winch bumpers used on the WC 3/4-ton, WC 1-1/2 ton, and civilian Power Wagon trucks equipped with a Braden front winch. The left front bumper is in excellent "as new" condition, while the right bumper is a take off that has seen some hard use and has some cable wear marks on its inside edge, some leftover welding and scratches on top where something was welded to it long ago, and a slightly uneven front face. It will need work to become as nice as the left bumper. So, although they are a matched pair functionally (left and right), they are not matched in condition, with the right being worse for wear. New reproduction winch bumpers sell for $250.00 a pair, but because of condition issues on the right bumper, I'm asking less for these uneven originals, $199.00 the pair plus shipping. Pictures below show their condition.

Shipping will be expensive. The bumpers weight 34 lbs together, but they can be taped or otherwise secured to not come apart, then wrapped in cardboard for shipping. I estimated the cardboard and tape at 4 pounds for a total estimated shipping weight of 38 pounds, and the package dimensions at 30" x 10" x 6". Shipping charges for sending such a package from Denver to Vermont by UPS Ground would be $88.42. Your actual shipping charges will depend on your zip code and the final package weight and dimensions. If you are interested in these bumpers, email or PM me your zip code and I'll reply with estimated UPS Ground shipping charges. If you buy them, I will weight the package after it is completed and send you the actual UPS Ground shipping charges that you will pay me, along with the purchase price, before I ship them. Payment by PayPal friends and family, good check, or USPS money order are acceptable. If you pay by check, I will ship after the check clears. Local pickup in Denver is free, of course.

I also have the original upper and lower mounting brackets for these winch bumpers, and if you need them just ask and I will send you or post more information about them. Thank you for looking.

Edited 5-29-21 to lower price to $199.00 plus shipping.

Happy Jeep Trails,

Fred Coldwell
1944 CJ2-09 - X33
1945 CJ2-26 - X50
1944 Dodge T233 CC
1945 Dodge T233 Utility
MVPA #283C

Fred Coldwell
G-Brigadier General
G-Brigadier General

SOLD - Dodge winch bumpers

Post by Fred Coldwell » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:51 am