Pallet of NOS M-Series Vehicle parts

ALL auctions and ALL listings from other websites.
STIGY
G-Command Sergeant Major
G-Command Sergeant Major

Pallet of NOS M-Series Vehicle parts

Post by STIGY » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:38 pm

Well the time has come to start thinning the herd of things that I am not going to use and get it into the hands of people who will. I have been collecting back to 1987 and have started to go through my stuff that has been put away in long term storage. This pallet of M-Series NOS parts are a collection of truck parts, m35,m37, just to name a couple, universal military vehicle parts, and what ever else is in there for m-series is something that I picked up along the way that I thought I might need as I have owned many different vehicles in the past and learned back then to grab the stuff when you saw it.. From Engine to electrical to brakes to bearings to seals. All US non china junk. I am looking for realistic offers for the whole pallet. This is a great chance for a dealer to make some money. I looked up 1 m35 wheel bearing alone and it was $35. I will not part any of it out, buy it all and sell off the rest that you don't need.
Looking for serious offers, more photos available for serious parties. please feel free to share this on other groups
Located in Massachusetts
This is not an auction but I am
Just looking for a fair offer
small 1.jpg
small 1.jpg (14.17 KiB) Viewed 704 times
Attachments
small 9.jpg
small 9.jpg (14.55 KiB) Viewed 704 times
small 8.jpg
small 8.jpg (12.18 KiB) Viewed 704 times
small 7.jpg
small 7.jpg (12.21 KiB) Viewed 704 times
small 6.jpg
small 6.jpg (12.5 KiB) Viewed 704 times
small 5.jpg
small 5.jpg (10.92 KiB) Viewed 704 times
small 4.jpg
small 4.jpg (11.57 KiB) Viewed 704 times
small 3.jpg
small 3.jpg (13.05 KiB) Viewed 704 times
small 2.jpg
small 2.jpg (15.73 KiB) Viewed 704 times

lt.luke
G-General
G-General

Re: Pallet of NOS M-Series Vehicle parts

Post by lt.luke » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:52 am

I’ve seen several of these deals. They don’t usually end well. Bulk deals suggest bulk pricing. “Buy it and sell what you don’t need” implies that your price for the lot will be such that the buyer can input the work needed to do that and make money.

And they usually are local pick up, which limits your options.

Hate to be negative. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STIGY
G-Command Sergeant Major
G-Command Sergeant Major

Post by STIGY » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:51 pm

Yes that is my intention the buyer makes the money for putting in the time, hence buy it all and resell it for the going rate.
Not sure what deals you have done but in my 30 plus years of buying and selling surplus you buy cheap and sell at as close to retail as possible.
I have set up at enough shows in the past to see that there is money to be made here especially in NOS parts, I am diverting my attention to other things and totally aware that the buyer will make a profit on this. Or I would just take the time to list it myself.
Yes I am looking for wholesale/bulk offers and I would also add that it doesn't have to be pick up as I have shipped parts in gaylords in the past. hope this clears up the comparison of what your past deals might have been and that this one probably is very different. I have an established name in this hobby and hundreds of smooth transactions in the past.
no negativity taken.

STIGY
G-Command Sergeant Major
G-Command Sergeant Major

Post by STIGY » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:32 am

All parts are sold and off to a dealers inventory.

Return to “Auction, Craigslist, Other Listings”