Unertl Scope Case for sale,

ALL auctions and ALL listings from other websites.
robrook
G-Civilian
Unertl Scope Case for sale,

Post by robrook » Wed May 12, 2021 7:06 am

This case was used mostly by U.S. Marine snipers to carry their J. Unertl sniper scope. Only about 3,000 scopes were made, so I suspect that there are VERY FEW of these fragile, ORIGINAL, cases in existence any more. The case is in perfect working order. There is one small blemish on the side (see photo) and some paint scuffs on the bottom edges. The canvas strap that secures the top to the two foot long canister is slightly frayed but still secure and strong. The web belt hooks are in perfect shape. The "spring plate" is still in the bottom of the case and as near as I can tell is still functional. The brown micarta plastic lining the interior is in excellent shape. The case is 3" in diameter and 25 .5" long from the base to the top of the lid. There are 3 tabs that protrude from the top that are used to secure the top in place when it is pushed on then twisted in place to hold the lid on firm and tight. Three Phillips head screws are visible on the bottom sides: they hold the interior spring plate in place. I will be out of town for a few days. You can
leave a message (no texts) on my phone at 973-267-1750, or through this site. Send me your email if you want photos as the pictures I have are too large to copy onto this site. I am asking $4,750.00. Thank you for your interest.

Return to “Auction, Craigslist, Other Listings”