Ford GPW block short

1941 - 1945, Willys MB & Ford GPW jeeps, NO EBAY, Craigslist or COMMERCIAL SALES.
Adam
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Ford GPW block short

Post by Adam » Sun May 15, 2022 7:30 am

GPW block,238200 K9422 It is stuck. pulled oil pan, rod and main bearings look good so pistons are what is stuck. One external oil galley plug hole has been chipped, plenty of meat in there to grind it back a little and re thread it. I got this last year or so in MO from a member and have not used it. Block with oil pan and all internals, timing cover on the front, nothing else on the engine even if in the pics, I do not have the cyl measurements with me. The deck has been wirebrushed and i do not see any cracks. Will need a total machineing and rebuild. $1000 PP F&F. I will meet you on the highway near binghamton ny for pick up or will have it crated and dropped off at at fastenall in a crate for $400 extra. I will not strap it to a skid for shipping or pickup or bring anybody to my new shop. I can transport this to FL in a month or 2, if prepaid, and meet on the I95 corridor between VA and Palm beach, most likely in the daylight time.

Adam
Attachments
oak ridge gpw november 1944 engine (32).JPG
oak ridge gpw november 1944 engine (32).JPG (9.5 KiB) Viewed 636 times
oak ridge gpw november 1944 engine (18).JPG
oak ridge gpw november 1944 engine (18).JPG (8.09 KiB) Viewed 636 times
oak ridge gpw november 1944 engine (7).JPG
oak ridge gpw november 1944 engine (7).JPG (13.6 KiB) Viewed 636 times

Return to “Willys MB & Ford GPW, For Sale Section”