TRADE or SALE: My project MB for ????

1941 - 1945, Willys MB & Ford GPW jeeps, NO EBAY, Craigslist or COMMERCIAL SALES.
DDTrustee
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

TRADE or SALE: My project MB for ????

Post by DDTrustee » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:35 pm

I have a true 1944 MB* (I think? :shock: )that I will sell for $1200. I paid a lot more than that for it because the old guy it was purchased from needed the money (then passed away a year later.) The trust doesn’t need another project or a jeep. I’d trade for other MVs or parts or ??? whatever. Interested in: M10 trailer, M151 projects or runners, M274 mules, WWII radio equipment, 37mm M3/M6 cannon barrel, WWII Corgi, WWII bicycles, small arms ammo, guns, or green stamps!
Please note the * on the MB. This one has been converted professionally to a V6 GM (Buick I think) motor. Has a new fuel tank but we have not worked on the motor – too busy with other things……but it’s free and turns over. Bubba butchered the hood so that needs to be patched and the tub has rust. It has never been hit – no dents, just the usual rust in the usual spots. The motor could be replaced but if the air cleaner is removed from the engine the V6 could be hidden under the hood. I will pay cash on top of the MB if your item is worth more… Straight up trades the other way are possible. I can deliver (or partway) within reason for gas money. See the photos, call. 505-269-2056 or PM
Attachments
shifters.jpg
rtsidehandle-1.jpg
reartailgatewarea-1.jpg
lftrearquarterpanel-1.jpg
glovebox.jpg
fronthub-1.jpg
fronthub-1.jpg
frontgrill-1.jpg
dash-1.jpg
reenacting and WWII history

Return to “Willys MB & Ford GPW, For Sale Section”