FS: Orig. GPW Front Seat Springs/Pads + Rear SOLD

1941 - 1945, Willys MB & Ford GPW jeeps, NO EBAY, Craigslist or COMMERCIAL SALES.
AZ Jeff
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

FS: Orig. GPW Front Seat Springs/Pads + Rear SOLD

Post by AZ Jeff » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:48 pm

Howdy Folks,

Here's some Original WW2 Front Seat Springs + Back Pads and Postwar (32") Rear Seat Springs...

The fronts were still in the dry-rotted residue canvas when I got them marked "'42 GPW" by the prior owner. The Front Bottom Springs are black painted steel with a ~ 3/4" horse hair, jute-backed topping (the photo shows the springs upside down). The Front Back Cushions are ~ 1" thick padding with jute backing (no springs were used on these back cushions). I noted one break in an "S" curve of one cushion wire only. Some rust but nothing terrible. These parts are VG, used condition overall.

I'm also including a set of Rear Seat Springs (bottom and back) that measure 32" width (instead of WW2 30"). I believe they are postwar accordingly. I think they could be easily modified in width to work in your WW2 seat canvas. They have decent springs and the woven padding is good. I have two of the lowers and will send the best one.

This is a rare chance to add that extra bit of uncomfortable authenticity to your WW2 jeep...

Set is priced at $175 plus postage from zip 85624. Please PM direct if you are interested. PayPal accepted and preferred. I ship UPS workdays Monday-Thursday. Thanks for looking!

*** SOLD (in ten views)... Thanks Harley!

Jeff Q.
AZ

Return to “Willys MB & Ford GPW, For Sale Section”