RED BALL GILBERT , PA SHOW CANCELLED !!

Upcoming events, and post event discussions... and gee things in general...
Jim Gilmore
G-Colonel
G-Colonel
RED BALL GILBERT , PA SHOW CANCELLED !!

Post by Jim Gilmore » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:57 am

It is with a great deal of sadness that I have to tell you that the Red Ball Gilbert, PA show is cancelled this year.

This was not our wish to cancel the show and here is the reasons for this decision:

I got a call a couple of days ago from the Fairgrounds saying they had canceled the West End Fair and they asked if we were going to do our show. I told them we had planned to. They told us that we could do the show but we had to do it outside the fence meaning the parking lot.... there would be no electricity, no water, no bathrooms as the Fairgrounds themselves are shut down for the rest of the year. We would have had to use our own Porta Potty‘s and this type of thing.

We considered doing this to keep the show on BUT…they then said that even if the County goes into the “green stage” we would only be able to have 250 people IN TOTAL on the grounds . This was a decision of their Board of Directors in conjunction with their insurance company.

We hated to have to cancel the show but we did not see any other option for us as the Vendors and Exhibitors alone exceed the 250-person limit.

Don't forget.........The Red Ball Club will be having our Winter Swap meet in March 2021.

Jim Gilmore

Show Director

M1009A1
G-Corporal
G-Corporal
Re: RED BALL GILBERT , PA SHOW CANCELLED !!

Post by M1009A1 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:44 pm

I was wondering about the Green Stage and only 250 allowed to gather, how did they come up with that is it 250 people in a 15 foot by 15 foot enclosed room and the same amount lets say in a 300,000 seat stadium, Iam just asking because maybe someone knows, Ive asked Harrisburg and got no reply, so it goes...

D Pizzoferrato
G-Colonel
G-Colonel

Re: RED BALL GILBERT , PA SHOW CANCELLED !!

Post by D Pizzoferrato » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:23 am

Jim,
I'm surprised at you. Merely bill it as a protest or a riot and you can have an unlimited amount of participants. Hell, the beaver looking governor and that he/she confused abomination of a Health Director may show up.
David Pizzoferrato
Pizzoferrato Ent./Weebee Webbing
Visit our Website! www.odcloth.com for your Canvas needs

Return to “Events”