Camp Plymouth SPRING 2022 Swap Meet & MV Show April 26-30, 2022

Upcoming events, and post event discussions... and gee things in general...
John Neuenburg
Gee Old Hand

Camp Plymouth SPRING 2022 Swap Meet & MV Show April 26-30, 2022

Post by John Neuenburg » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:50 pm

Largest annual MV meet west of the Mississippi is ON for April 2022 in the scenic California Gold Country and winemaking Shenandoah Valley area next to the quaint, historic town of Plymouth. This is in the low foothills just east of Sacramento and Lodi. We will put the detailed information on the MVCC forum so I can edit the original post.

Here is the link:
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=326256

We attract attendees from many states and several foreign countries. The closest major airport is Sacramento. For a San Francisco Bay Area airport, choose Oakland International.

For travelers who prefer to stay overnight inside our event rather than in a hotel or B&B, but are not set up for tent camping or bringing an RV or travel trailer, consider renting a RV site and having a trailer delivered, set up, and picked up. I did that last April and it worked well. I used a rental company in Sacramento - very reasonable delivery fee. Also there are two popular RV/trailer renting broker websites helping dozens of owners rent their rigs. Search in a radius around Plymouth, CA. Many will deliver.
Military Vehicle Collectors of California
MVPA 7404
1942 Ford GPW British Special Air Service Regiment Replica
1944 Willys MB
1941 Indian 640
BSA Folding Bicycles
M1942 Command Post Tent

Return to “Events”