The event is again hosted by the Military Vehicle Collectors of California. It will be at the 49er RV Village for RVs, travel trailers, tent trailers and other camping rigs, and those renting cabins, PLUS the adjacent Amador County Fairgrounds for all tent and truck campers, MV showcases, other displays, and visitor parking. The swap meet will be throughout the event. There is a path and open gate between the two venues.
- Free admission
- Free visitor parking
- Display area for those commuting from home or hotel in MVs
- No vendor fee. Pro and amateur sellers must be in a rented campsite or cabin
- No MV registration fee
- Not a static MV show, they may be driven in and out and throughout both venues
- Tracked vehicles with steel grousers on the dirt and grass areas of the fairgrounds only, including the showcase arena.
Plenty of activities and features:
- MV Driving Excursion
- Ladies' Activities
- 49er amenities include pool, hot tub, laundry, café, store, rec hall, kid's play area, fishing
- Hotels, restaurants, stores, many wineries, historic Gold Country sites, and antique stores abound in the quaint, historic towns
- Raffle Friday evening to include the new GPW jeep Maxi-Kit with Frame that was given to the MVCC by April 2019 sponsor MD Juan but arrived too late to be raffled then. There will be a maximum number of raffle tickets sold, check back here for details.
Campsite reservation details are being worked out. DO NOT CONTACT the 49er OFFICE. We will let you know here when event details are on www.MVCCNews.net and in the club newsletter. If you had a campsite or cabin at the April 2019 event, Wagonmistress Jo-Ann has your name on it for April 2020. September Camp Plymouth reservations have nothing to do with the Spring event.