Manufacturers, production numbers, configurations, etc.
- G-Staff Sergeant
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 1:40 pm
- Location: pollock, louisiana
i am lookin for a ww2 model jerry can gas and/or water.
- G-Command Sergeant Major
- Posts: 200
- Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2003 8:57 pm
- Location: Aurora, CO
Still looking for some nice WW2 water cans? I have some nice ones available. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sergeant Major of the Gee
- Posts: 303
- Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2002 7:32 am
- Location: Canton,michigan
The best place to find them,other than from dealers or other MV guys, is farm auctions. Farmers always have a need for lots of fuel cans, and often you can find old tools that are actually mil. surplus. I've never been to a farm auction where I didn't come home with something useful.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests