FS WWI and Two WWII German Helmet Shells

Living History / Reenacting uniforms, field gear, and equiptment, Wanted, For Sale (NO EBAY ITEMS) or Trade.
johnseidts
G-Colonel
G-Colonel

FS WWI and Two WWII German Helmet Shells

Post by johnseidts » Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:25 pm

Three German helmets which came out of the woodwork a few weeks ago. I can send digital photos to your phone, but can't send over a computer. PM me your phone number and I will send you photos.

SALE PENDING WWI M1916 German Helmet. Overall good to very good paint condition. Has steel band for liner, but no liner of chin straps. $300.00 (plus paypal fee) includes shipping in US.

SALE PENDING Luftwaffe single decal M42 helmet. Shows field use, and remnants of camouflage paint. Includes original band for liner but no liner of chin strap. $350.00 (plus paypal fee) includes shipping in US.

Mystery M35 helmet. This is a double decal M35 helmet, with a lovely shade of 1% biker metallic blue painted all over the outside. The inside is the typical apple green you find the pre-WWII Army helmets painted in, but shows evidence of black paint underneath the sapphire blue. The decals are very evident beneath the paint, and I hope somebody gets pleasantly surprised and finds a double decal SS helmet (but no promises). $250.00 (plus paypal fee) includes shipping in US.
Last edited by johnseidts on Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
John K. Seidts RN:
Wanted to Buy any aircraft parts or aviation items
Wanted- WWII US Medical and Engineer Items

Alexjerden18
G-Staff Sergeant
G-Staff Sergeant

Re: FS WWI and Two WWII German Helmet Shells

Post by Alexjerden18 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:54 pm

Interested, my number is +1 (662) 554-0525 thanks
Alex. 1942 gpw 23874

Return to “Living History / Reenacting Wanted, For Sale”