officer's field mess set for eight

Living History / Reenacting uniforms, field gear, and equiptment, Wanted, For Sale (NO EBAY ITEMS) or Trade.
199th MP
G-Major General
G-Major General

officer's field mess set for eight

Post by 199th MP » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:15 am

i have a korean war vintage set for sale. the packing list is in the box, and shows that i am missing 4 of the cups, and one set of salt and pepper shakers. it also shows that i have four serving bowls, instead of two. the box is in very good condition, the cutlery is all there, and it's very heavy. this makes shipping costly, and probably impractical. this limits who will be interested, i suppose. i am located about an hour south of ft lewis, washington.
if you are either a collector, or a re-enactor, this set might be the one for you. it's in pretty good condition, and almost complete. these don't show up very often in this shape. if you are interested in this set, and wish to discuss it further, please send me a PM. the cost for the set is $250. shipping will be additional, of course, should you decide to pursue that. there is a UPS/FEDEX office close to me. i have no idea what that costs, since your zip code would be the deciding factor. CONUS only, postal money order, no paypal.

Return to “Living History / Reenacting Wanted, For Sale”