FS: Signal Corps Battery BA-27 and BA-2 Replicas

Living History / Reenacting uniforms, field gear, and equiptment, Wanted, For Sale (NO EBAY ITEMS) or Trade.
SGM (ret)
G-Sergeant Major
G-Sergeant Major

FS: Signal Corps Battery BA-27 and BA-2 Replicas

Post by SGM (ret) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:55 am

Was surfing around a bit to catch up on posts and threads in other sub-forums here on the Gee, and it occurred to me that someone who regularly checks out the Living History / Reenacting sub-forums might not have seen this thread in the Radios and Communication sub-forum:

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=328138

I still have a couple of the BA-27, 4-1/2V replica battery holders available and am now working on the BA-2 / commercial radio "B circuit" battery holders. If there's sufficient interest in these, there are some other minor variations that I could make (commercial "C circuit" and early Signal Corps labeled versions). I will make a couple of extra BA-2 "on spec" like I did with the BA-27. However, when these are gone, I don't know if or when I'll get around to making any more.

Any hoo... If someone here is interested in either of these types of replica batteries, best to let me know now before I move on to other projects. Send me a PM or post up your questions here or on the original thread.

Cheers,
Mike

Return to “Living History / Reenacting Wanted, For Sale”