Model Blowback Uzi FS

Living History / Reenacting uniforms, field gear, and equiptment, Wanted, For Sale (NO EBAY ITEMS) or Trade.
ragnar
Sergeant Major of the Gee
Sergeant Major of the Gee

Model Blowback Uzi FS

Post by ragnar » Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:35 am

I have a Marushin made blowback Uzi for sale. The model Uzi is in its original box with several of the brass rounds and 7mm caps. The instructions are also still in the box. The stock is broken but present. I found several replacement stocks on Gun Broker for under $100.00. Includes the 20 round mag. The last one that I saw on that big auction site sold for over $800.00. I do not collect this kind of item so it needs to go to someone who does. I can send picks to anyone that requests them. If someone can post picks to this add, I would appreciate the assistance. I am just trying to move this to a better home. I am asking $450.00 or best offer. Shipping cost will be the responsibility of the purchaser. It is also the responsibility of the purchaser to know if this item is legal to own where they reside. I do not have the time to know the laws of every Nazi state. I have a hard enough time keeping up with the laws here in the People's Republic of New Jersey. I can do check, money order, or Paypal. Any checks will have to clear before shipment. I do have money in this item because it came with some stuff that I do collect. I would really appreciate it if your intent is to contact me with some ridiculous lowball offer, that you don't. Thanks much.

Return to “Living History / Reenacting Wanted, For Sale”