FS: gear, uniform pieces, misc

Living History / Reenacting uniforms, field gear, and equiptment, Wanted, For Sale (NO EBAY ITEMS) or Trade.
Greg Vayda
G-Staff Sergeant
G-Staff Sergeant

FS: gear, uniform pieces, misc

Post by Greg Vayda » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:02 pm

I have for sale the following:

(4) shelter halves in very good condition. 1 is dated ‘61, 2 are dated ‘10 and made by ORC industries, and the last is dated ‘04 and also made by ORC industries. No poles, pegs, or guide ropes. $15 each half

M1935 officers bedroll, can’t find manufacturers name or date. Has 2 of the securing straps, missing 1 and the “handle” strap. In great shape, no tears. Named to a S. Merkowitz. $75

M1938 Garand scabbard with brass op rod guard. US marked, cannot read the manufacturers name or date. Has both leather straps. Unfortunately this has been stored in a barn and the leather is hard, not supple. $60

M2 mortar ammunition bag/vest, tan canvas, do not see manufacturer or date. Very good condition, no tears or rips. $60

M1943 jungle pack in camo. 1943 dated. Missing the webbing loops on the top designed to hold grass, sticks for camoflage. Also missing the 2 horizontal straps that hold down the e-tool, and the 2 straps that attach to the rear of the M1936 belt. $140

M1944 shoepacks size 6W. Cannot read quartermasters stamp for a date. Very nice shape, leather very supple and no cracks in leather or rubber. One slight wear spot on back of the leather. Made by Rubber Corporation of California. Laces look to be replacements. $80

Marine Corps wool overcoat with 1st Sgt stripes sewed on. No mothing, excellent shape. Cannot find a size or manufacturer tag anywhere. Size is large, at least a 50. The Marine it belonged to was in the Corps from 1945 to the early ‘70’s, I estimate the coat to be from late ‘60’s vintage. $75

Check or money order only please. All prices are plus shipping, I use UPS ground. I will only ship to the continental US only. If you would like pics, PM me your email and I will send them.

Greg Vayda
G-Staff Sergeant
G-Staff Sergeant

Re: FS: gear, uniform pieces, misc

Post by Greg Vayda » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:15 pm

Garand scabbard is sold

Greg Vayda
G-Staff Sergeant
G-Staff Sergeant

Post by Greg Vayda » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:17 pm

Greg Vayda wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:02 pm

(4) shelter halves in very good condition. 1 is dated ‘61, 2 are dated ‘10 and made by ORC industries, and the last is dated ‘04 and also made by ORC industries. No poles, pegs, or guide ropes. $15 each half

M1935 officers bedroll, can’t find manufacturers name or date. Has 2 of the securing straps, missing 1 and the “handle” strap. In great shape, no tears. Named to a S. Merkowitz. $75

M1938 Garand scabbard with brass op rod guard. US marked, cannot read the manufacturers name or date. Has both leather straps. Unfortunately this has been stored in a barn and the leather is hard, not supple. $60 ***SOLD***

M2 mortar ammunition bag/vest, tan canvas, do not see manufacturer or date. Very good condition, no tears or rips. $60

M1943 jungle pack in camo. 1943 dated. Missing the webbing loops on the top designed to hold grass, sticks for camoflage. Also missing the 2 horizontal straps that hold down the e-tool, and the 2 straps that attach to the rear of the M1936 belt. $140

M1944 shoepacks size 6W. Cannot read quartermasters stamp for a date. Very nice shape, leather very supple and no cracks in leather or rubber. One slight wear spot on back of the leather. Made by Rubber Corporation of California. Laces look to be replacements. $80

Marine Corps wool overcoat with 1st Sgt stripes sewed on. No mothing, excellent shape. Cannot find a size or manufacturer tag anywhere. Size is large, at least a 50. The Marine it belonged to was in the Corps from 1945 to the early ‘70’s, I estimate the coat to be from late ‘60’s vintage. $75

Check or money order only please. All prices are plus shipping, I use UPS ground. I will only ship to the continental US only. If you would like pics, PM me your email and I will send them.

Greg Vayda
G-Staff Sergeant
G-Staff Sergeant

Post by Greg Vayda » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:44 am

Greg Vayda wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:17 pm
Greg Vayda wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:02 pm

M1935 officers bedroll, can’t find manufacturers name or date. Has 2 of the securing straps, missing 1 and the “handle” strap. In great shape, no tears. Named to a S. Merkowitz. $75 ******SOLD******

M1938 Garand scabbard with brass op rod guard. US marked, cannot read the manufacturers name or date. Has both leather straps. Unfortunately this has been stored in a barn and the leather is hard, not supple. $60 ***SOLD***

Return to “Living History / Reenacting Wanted, For Sale”