WTB M134 Replica or Airsoft Minigun

Demilitarized vehicle weapons and static display accessories
Swiss
G-Corporal
G-Corporal
WTB M134 Replica or Airsoft Minigun

Post by Swiss » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:10 am

MTB- Looking for a 1:1 replica of the M134 Minigun. Can be a close copy fabrication or the Classic Arms or Echo M135 Airsoft.
Planning on a mount to a Military Vehicle for display/parades. Thanks-

craig gilmore
G-Sergeant Major
G-Sergeant Major

Re: WTB M134 Replica or Airsoft Minigun

Post by craig gilmore » Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:03 am

This is a great opportunity for me to tell you my quick story. I’ve outfitted my HMMWV gun truck for years with many different types of weapons; some replica, some real. The weapon that has eluded me is the M134 mini gun. I even tried the airsoft minigun and it was wholly unsuccessful for many reasons. I won’t go into detail here but number one is it just doesn’t look like a minigun. The dimensions are all wrong and the internal mechanism makes it very difficult to mount. So I decided to build my own. After several years the prototype is nearly finished. It is based entirely on actual miniguns. (Garwood, Dillon and GE) It is nearly all metal, has a spinning barrel set, uses an 18 V internal rechargeable battery pack, will mount directly to your mv, and will easily pass the 2 foot test. Future plans include; barrel flash, optical sights, flexfeed chute, and sound. Send me your email I will send you pictures and more data.
I plan to make three at a time. The prototype isn’t for sale as I will use it for patterns and cnc setup.
Thanks Craig

Swiss
G-Corporal
G-Corporal

Post by Swiss » Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:48 am

I also have a navy style ship mount with a large pintle socket if you are looking for something like that. It's designed for a .50BMG so it will handle live fire.
I am definitely interested in a M134 replica for my military vehicles.

craig gilmore
G-Sergeant Major
G-Sergeant Major

Post by craig gilmore » Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:09 am

Hi again,
I will be sending out pics, video, and scheduling, for the 134 project this week.
If you are interested please pm me with your email.
There has been enormous interest and I thank everyone for their comments
Craig

craig gilmore
G-Sergeant Major
G-Sergeant Major

Post by craig gilmore » Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:39 am

Howdy all,
(I did not mean to hijack this post and this will be my last note on it.)
Thanks for all the interest. I have sent information to all those who pm’d me. If you didn’t receive an email and would still like information please send me a pm with your email and I’ll get some information out to you
Thanks
Craig

Return to “Weapons”