I bought this trailer the other day from a guy who's grandfather passed away. He said it was 1943 but there is nothing marking it with a date.
When I got it home I found marine corps green under the white paint on the inside.
It has vacuum over cable brakes on all wheels.
Tires are 6.50x16
It had some kind of special use but I don't know what... That little side door probably gives a clue. It has steel runners on the tongue and groove floor so it had something that slid in and out over the floor.
Half-ton trailer series and larger, Wanted, For Sale(NO EBAY ITEMS), and Knowledge Base
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- G-First Lieutenant
- Posts: 642
- Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 7:33 pm
- Location: East of Stockton CA
- 00505_c21Qhyfd8W9_1200x900.jpg (68.23 KiB) Viewed 369 times
- 00202_51ds5rKS0dC_1200x900.jpg (90.6 KiB) Viewed 369 times
- 00Y0Y_2raW1gwe12G_1200x900.jpg (48.37 KiB) Viewed 369 times
'45MB. '43MB '43 Chevy 1 1/2 ton 4x4 pannel, '45 federal 7 1/2 ton 6X6 air field wrecker, DAF YA328 6x6 cargo w/winch, DAF YA328 Artillery tractor
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest