Open cab CCKW toe board for sale

Military Trucks 2 1/2 ton and greater, Wanted, For Sale (NO AUCTION or EBAY), and Knowledge Base

Moderator: kw573

forestry4evr
G-Colonel
G-Colonel

Open cab CCKW toe board for sale

Post by forestry4evr » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:31 am

Hey all,

Posting a real nice CCKW open cab toe board for sale. Since I am a Chevy guy this piece is of no use to me. Years ago I bought this thinking it would be a great replacement for the flimsy closed cab Chevy toe boards, but found that while they are very deceptively similar and very close in size but are not the same as a G506. This toe board is in exceptionally clean condition with absolutely no rust pitting as it came from the inland desert southwest US. Most of the part is clean bare metal as it has been stored indoors for a while. All of the captive nuts are in good condition. There are 2 minor defects that I found, and they are described in the images below. The pictures should help with the description. Asking $100 with buyer to pay actual cost of shipping. I will box up the item so it will arrive in good condition.

Front side.

Back side. Note most of this is clean grey metal.

Width measurement.

One of the side attachment holes are damaged due to rough disassembly sometime in the past.

Minor dent.

If you are interested, shoot me a PM.

Thanks and I hope you all take out some time in your day to play with your trucks.

Paul
1941 G4112 Chevrolet with Hercules dump bed

forestry4evr
G-Colonel
G-Colonel

Re: Open cab CCKW toe board for sale

Post by forestry4evr » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:35 am

New price: $50
1941 G4112 Chevrolet with Hercules dump bed

Return to “Trucks 2 1/2 ton +”