(SPF) FS to Aberdeen 4 spoke Diamond T steering wheel

Military Trucks 2 1/2 ton and greater, Wanted, For Sale (NO AUCTION or EBAY), and Knowledge Base
W. Winget
LTC, U.S. Army
LTC, U.S. Army

(SPF) FS to Aberdeen 4 spoke Diamond T steering wheel

Post by W. Winget » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:22 am

(Spoken For, thanks for the G503) I've taken it up for several years, it was NOS, it's only suffered from dirt, 4 spoke,drop down to center metal cup with green outer shell, I saw a photo of a Diamond T with this steering wheel, it would fit other vehicles like M8/M20 (but not be correct)
Just tossing it out there in case there was a need for it, It will be in Space Green A1-A3 Thursday to Sat morning
If you want someone to swing by and pick it up to bring it back to you, get ahold of me ahead of time.
Asking $60, if it comes home again....it may end up on my 8N Ford or such.
V/R W Winget
Looks like this one, but no horm button. I saw some e-bay ad for a used one for $150 (???) another used one for $250 :roll: mines NOS but dirty right now.
Looking for 1918 Standard B 'Liberty' truck parts

W. Winget
LTC, U.S. Army
LTC, U.S. Army

Re: (SPF) FS to Aberdeen 4 spoke Diamond T steering wheel

Post by W. Winget » Mon May 06, 2019 7:06 pm

Just a FYI, I just saw a photo of an identical steering wheel on a '45 photo of a WC56 in Germany. If I had known it also fit a Dodge....it would not have gone away, nor so cheap as we have several Dodges about to be restored.
Just a kick on me, still going to buyer now that a deals been made, see you at the show.
V/R W Winget
Looking for 1918 Standard B 'Liberty' truck parts

waayfast
G-Command Sergeant Major
G-Command Sergeant Major

Re: (SPF) FS to Aberdeen 4 spoke Diamond T steering wheel

Post by waayfast » Tue May 07, 2019 2:25 pm

I just noticed a while back that this steering wheel looks just like the one in my Ward Lafrance M1A1 Heavy wrecker. :D

Jim

Return to “Trucks 2 1/2 ton +”