WTB 1/2 TON Dodge MECHANICS COMPANION FLANGE

Military Trucks 1/2 ton thru 2 ton, Wanted, For Sale (NO AUCTION or EBAY), and Knowledge Base
pinksngreens
G-Staff Sergeant
G-Staff Sergeant

WTB 1/2 TON Dodge MECHANICS COMPANION FLANGE

Post by pinksngreens » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:00 pm

Hi , to finish the rebuild of my 1/2 ton transmission Im after a mechanics companion flange. I would happily pay for a NOS but recognise that will be impossible so if anyone has a used example that could take a speedy sleeve please contact me. Keep safe all you 1/2 ton owners. JIM

lt.luke
G-General
G-General

Re: WTB 1/2 TON Dodge MECHANICS COMPANION FLANGE

Post by lt.luke » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:03 pm

pinksngreens wrote:Hi , to finish the rebuild of my 1/2 ton transmission Im after a mechanics companion flange. I would happily pay for a NOS but recognise that will be impossible so if anyone has a used example that could take a speedy sleeve please contact me. Keep safe all you 1/2 ton owners. JIM
You’re looking for a flange for a mechanix joint? If a transfer case is the same, shoot me a PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pinksngreens
G-Staff Sergeant
G-Staff Sergeant

Post by pinksngreens » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:08 pm

Hi Luke, thank you for the reply. The mechanics flange Im after is bolted to the emergency brake drum and fits the spline on the main shaft. My uni. joints on the short shaft are the same width at both ends so the transfer case flange should be the same, however I dont know if the splines on the t/case shaft are the same as on the transmission main shaft. If anyone knows they are the same please advise. Thanks Jim

JBizal
Sergeant Major of the Gee
Sergeant Major of the Gee

Post by JBizal » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 am

Midwest Military has NOS transmission output yokes in the mechanics style.
John

pinksngreens
G-Staff Sergeant
G-Staff Sergeant

Post by pinksngreens » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:51 pm

Hi John, many thanks. Please put one aside as Im away for a few days and Ill contact you when Im back. Didnt see it in your list.
All the best. Jim Harris

Return to “Trucks 1/2 ton thru 2 ton”