Selling all my HT parts

Tracked, Halftrack, etc... Military Vehicles, Wanted, For Sale (NO AUCTION or EBAY), and Knowledge Base

Moderator: Kevin Lockwood

Kurtshalftrack
G-Command Sergeant Major
G-Command Sergeant Major

Selling all my HT parts

Post by Kurtshalftrack » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:15 am

Gents,

Good morning MV Ed’s, Life is taking me in a new direction and I need my shop back. Working on a project and selling all my halftrack parts I don’t have a full list and don’t have time to make one. I have owned 3 tracks over the last 30 years and I have shelves full of NOS parts. Seats, gages, combat lights, idler wheels sprockets, compass, hinges, bolts, some armor plates, gun racks wires, gaskets, breaks, hydrovacs and the list goes on and on. My apologies, I am not parting out, first to come with cash and realistic offer takes all. I know this sounds rude, but I just don’t have time to take picture of everything and dicker with a bunch of people. What I have should fit in the back of truck or 8x5 trailer. Give me a Text at 928-920-1799. I am located near Quantico,VA. I love this hobby and still have other vehicles, but no tracks. Happy to discuss, my VM is full so text is preferred.
Kurt
1943 M3 Halftrack
1952 M37
1984 M998
M100
America is still the greatest country on earth...don't give up the fight!

San Diego, CA

Conny
Active ARMY - Sgt
Active ARMY - Sgt

Re: Selling all my HT parts

Post by Conny » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:32 am

Well shoot Kurt,
I live very close to Quantico and lived on base for a while, Triangle and Dumfries through the years. Would love to have seen your halftrack and assorted parts. Hope the best for your sale.
Rangers Lead the Way,
Duane Leiker

1944 M29C Floater, "Jasmine" (SOLD)
1974 German Faun Kraka (Kraftkarren) "Rommel" (SOLD)

tankbarb
Sergeant Major of the Gee
Sergeant Major of the Gee

Re: Selling all my HT parts

Post by tankbarb » Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:29 pm

Hello Kurt, sent you a text message regarding parts. Please give me a call if you have a chance.
Thanks,
Keith Moore
314-791-8883
tankbarbm5@gmail.com

Return to “Tracked”