For Sale: Rebuilt Halftrack engine (assembly required)

Tracked, Halftrack, etc... Military Vehicles, Wanted, For Sale (NO AUCTION or EBAY), and Knowledge Base

Moderator: Kevin Lockwood

SuperJeep
Sergeant Major of the Gee

For Sale: Rebuilt Halftrack engine (assembly required)

Post by SuperJeep » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:39 pm

For Sale: Rebuilt Halftrack engine (assembly required). I have a white Halftrack engine that the block has had the cylinders bored, new hardened exhaust valve seats, new valve guides and new cam bearings installed. The block was dipped to get all the rust out but now the outside has some light surface rust from sitting. The inside of the cylinders and all machined surfaces are coated with an anti rust film. Comes with, reground crankshaft, brand new camshaft (impossible to find these nowadays), new main bearings, new rod bearings, installed and fitted wrist pin bushings, new .040” over pistons with rings and pins, new crankshaft gear, new camshaft gear, cylinder head, original untouched valve lifter assembly, flywheel and various other parts that are for this engine that I’ll throw in. I’ll post pictures in a few days when I get time. I just wanted to get it listed for now. Located in libertyville, Illinois about 35 miles north of Chicago. Pickup only, no shipping unless you send someone here to pick it up. Asking $4,000
1943 White M2A1 Winch
1944 White Scout Car
1943 Willys MB
1943 Willys MT-TUG 6 X 6 Jeep Ambulance
1945 WLA Harley
194? Clark CA-1 Airborne
1963 M422A1 Jeep
1968 M274A5 Mule 106mm

tankbarb

Re: For Sale: Rebuilt Halftrack engine (assembly required)

Post by tankbarb » Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:31 pm

Possibly interested in your engine, can you give me a call.
Thanks,
Keith Moore
314-791-8883
tankbarbm5@gmail.com

Return to “Tracked”