HALF TRACK PARTS SANDBLASTING CABINET W/ DUST COLLECTOR

Tracked, Halftrack, etc... Military Vehicles, Wanted, For Sale (NO AUCTION or EBAY), and Knowledge Base

Moderator: Kevin Lockwood

G102
G-Brigadier General
G-Brigadier General

HALF TRACK PARTS SANDBLASTING CABINET W/ DUST COLLECTOR

Post by G102 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:36 am

Hi guys,
Im going to start cleaning out much of my tools and equipment I collected over the decades. I can send pictures if you call or e mail. Posting pics here is a pain, sorry.

I have a huge Pressure sand blast cabinet. This is NOT a siphon type. It IS a true pressure blasting cabinet. The sand keeps recycling every time you take your foot off the foot switch. You can literally blast for hours without stopping all day.
I put in 2 bags of black beauty, 200 lbs, and that will last for months. A tall fat adult can fit inside the cabinet easily, lol
Seriously, I was able to split a half track front steer axle housing and I was able to fit the long side inside this cabinet. It works great! It has 2 huge doors to throw parts inside, has spotlights inside.
And it has a industrial dust collector, 110 volts, that sucks ALL the dust out. You can actually see what your doing while ere is a huge dust drawer on the bottom, it will fill half a wheelbarrow when you clean it out. It sucks the fins dust not the blasting media.
E mail me for pictures or text
I have never seen a unit like this, it was built in California. Has a water separator filter, use your shop compressor and the air pressure regulator OR you can connect it up to a 350 cfm compressor with a huge hose,
$5000.00

Other items for thought,
Commercial band saw
3/4” drive air impact gun
3/4” craftsman socket set
1” drive massive impact, only used a couple of times
1” drive socket set, huge set
Ring compressors different sizes
Cylinder wall ridge cutter
Hones
Micrometer set, super small to 5-6” in a wood storage bos, most never used
Micrometer inside bore measuring tools for above,
Seal and bearing massive kit for all different sizes in a case , probably weighs 30 lbs
Pullers, so many different styles and types
120 lb Lincoln air grease gun
Drum pumps, used and new in the box
20 ton air over hydraulic press
Radiator testing kit
Compression tester
Valve spring compressor
Work bench 5 ton arbor press,
Roller tool box, about 5 ft tall, bought at Sam’s club new, had a small dent it it, I think I paid around a grans, it’s just dusty
Chain come a long
99% of the tools are all name brand stuff, I didn’t buy junk.
Thanks for reading, it’s time to sell off my tools
Gary
630-209-1551
GHEBDING@AOL.COM

Return to “Tracked”