For sale 1945 DUKW

Amphibious Wheeled Military Vehicles, Wanted, For Sale (NO AUCTION or EBAY) and Knowledge Base
Tribrothers
G-Private
G-Private

Re: For sale 1945 DUKW

Post by Tribrothers » Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:53 pm

Gtbpappy,

On your experience from lightstream, when borrowing $60,000, what would be a typical loan:

Total months?

Typically interest rate with 825 score?

I am currently debt free, but recently paid off 2 installment loans.

I do realize that you are not the loan company, but it sounds like you are a thousand times more familiar with them than I am. I have always paid cash for my sizable collection.

Thank you for any help and information that you are willing to share, and I will not hold you to it, just a guessamation would help me a lot to make a decision.

Thank you,

Tribrothers in Texas

gtbpappy
G-Major
G-Major

Post by gtbpappy » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:10 pm

I was just looking at lightstream, and for $60,000, 36 months is 2.49% up to 84 months at 4.69%. We have a lot of people try and get loans at banks, cu's ect. Lightstream approved them in 1 hour, most unsecured, and money in their account in 1 day. Wish I got a referal from them as much as we send them, but it's fast for the customers, and pretty much know the sale is going through. Good luck on a purchase!!!
1945 mb 450667
" ITS EASIER TO SEEK FORGIVENESS THEN IT IS TO ASK PERMISSION"----just go buy it!!!!

Tribrothers
G-Private
G-Private

Post by Tribrothers » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:04 pm

Thank you very much gtbpappy

Tribrothers in Texas

Return to “Amphibian, DUKW, GPA and other wheeled amphibian”